The resident adviser provides you with advice and guidance related to your student life, your dorm life, or lend you an ear if something in your daily life is troubling you.
As resident adviser I support all the different communities and the social life at Skjoldhøj as well as providing you with personal guidance. I hope you will view me as a person you can confide in and as someone who will help you in any matter of life. I have duty of confidentiality, so everything you confide to me is private.
I can provide guidance in almost any matter for instance:
- If you need to talk about your studies, if you’re feeling stressed, having trouble structuring you time etc.
- If you need help solving a conflict with other residents or at your hallway
- If you need guidance about more practical issues at the dorm such as the communities and social activities or if you have an idea for a new community or event
- If you need help with your economy, SU., debt etc.
- If you have any troubles at all that you would like to talk about
You can contact me by phone or mail, and we can make an appointment. I am very flexible, and I can make appointments during the day, afternoon or evening.
Phone: 51 71 83 94
Office: No 50A (Below hallway 50)
Office hours: Monday - Thursday