The college have a study room that is meant for studding and reading as an alternative to your own room. The room can be used by all residents on the college. To get access to the room you need to get the caretaker to activate your chip.
The room is located at number 88A. The room is fitted with chairs, tables and a whiteboard. There is Wifi in the room.
Rules for using the study room:
- The Room can only be used for your personal study needs. It is not allowed to have groupwork with people from outside the college.
- Conversations is not allowed.
- The room can be used in the hours from 6:00 am to 12:00 midnight.
- Eating and drinking is allowed (no alcoholic drinks)
- It is not allowed to use the room to store personal items.
- You must clean up after yourself when you leave the room
- You are not allowed to sleep in the room.
- You are not allowed to play loud music in the room. If you are listing to music in a headset, make sure that you are not disturbing other people in the room.
- Smoking is not allowed in the room. If you are going outside for a smoke, make sure not to disturb the other people in the room.
- Remember to turn of the lights when you leave the room.
Not following the rules will result in your access getting canceled.